Artemova Dar'ya Igorevna, Candidate of juridical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of justice,
Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Action of the procedural principles in the constitutional legal proceedings differs from other types of trial that causes a need to explore problematics of the legality principle’s place in the constitutional proceedings and also its severity, specification, implementation and dissemination in trial. The author analyzes the correlation of the legality principle and the principle of the Constitution supremacy. On the basis of the constitutional legal research the characteristics of the legality principle in the constitutional legal proceedings are given.
Materials and methods. The implementation of research tasks was reached on the basis of the analysis of legislative acts of the Russian Federation, namely the Constitution of the Russian Federation, resolutions and decisions of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation, the Civil code of the Russian Federation, the Arbitration procedural code of the Russian Federation. Also there were used scientific articles of wellknown scientists-lawyers and practitioners.
Results. The principle of legality is reflected in the subject of the constitutional legal proceedings – the constitutional control – verification and evaluation of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the laws, other regulations which lose their force in case of their recognition as unconstitutional. Failure to fulfill the decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation objectively creates obstacles for ensuring the supremacy and direct action of the Constitution of the Russian Federation on the entire territory of the Russian Federation, for the implementation of the bases of the constitutional system fixed by the Constitution of the Russian Federation.
Conclusions. Studying of the said problem allows to determine that the principle of legality in the constitutional legal proceedings is a basis of formation of decisions of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation according to the Constitution of the Russian Federation, being concretized in establishment of an order of production in court which is realized in strict observance of acts of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation by all state bodies, public organizations, local authorities, officials and citizens.
1. Federal constitutional law № 1-FKZ from 21 July 1994 “On the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation”. 1994, no. 13, art. 1447.
2. Kryazhkov V. A., Lazarev L. V. Konstitutsionnaya yustitsiya v Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Constitutional justice in the Russian Federation]. Moscow: Bek, 1998.
3. Mityukov M. A. Konstitutsionnoe pravosudie v stranakh SNG i Baltii: sb. normativnykh aktov [Constitutional justice in the Commonwealth and Baltic countries: collection of normative acts]. Moscow: Zertsalo, 1998.
4. Dvortsova Zh. V. Organizatsiya i deyatel'nost' konstitutsionnykh (ustavnykh) sudov Rossiyskoy Federatsii: avtoref. dis. kand. yurid. nauk [Organization and activity of constitutional courts of the Russian Federation: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Moscow, 2005.
5. Vitruk N. V. Konstitutsionnoe pravosudie. Sudebno-konstitutsionnoe pravo i protsess [Constitutional justice. Court-constitutional law and procedure]. Moscow: Yurist, 2005.
6. Nesmeyanova S. E. Konstitutsionnyy sudebnyy kontrol' v Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Problemy teorii i praktiki [Constitutional judicial review in the Russian Federation]. Ekaterinburg: UrGYuA, 2004.
7. Zrazhevskiy A. D., Starodubtseva I. A. Konstitutsionnoe i munitsipal'noe pravo [Constitutional and municipal law]. 2012, no. 8.
8. Bessarabov V. G., Kashaev K. A. Zashchita rossiyskoy prokuraturoy prav i svobod cheloveka i grazhdanina [Protection of the human and citizen rights and freedoms by the Procuracy of the Russian Federation]. Moscow: Gorodets, 2007, 464 p.
9. Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newspaper]. 1993, 25 Dec., no. 237.
10. Bartsits I. N. Pravovoe prostranstvo Rossii: voprosy konstitutsionnoy teorii i praktiki [Legal space of Russia: problems of the constitutional theory and practice]. Moscow: Izd-vo RAGS, 2000.
11. Decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation from 12 April 1995 № 2-P. Legislation collection of the Russian Federation. 1995, no. 16, art. 1451.
12. Kolesov Yu. I. Pravovoe prostranstvo Rossii. Uchastie organov yustitsii v obespechenii ego edinstva: monogr. [Legal space of Russia. Law-enforcement bodies’ participation in provision of the unity thereof: monograph]. Ed. by V. I. Kaynov. Moscow: Spark, 2004.
13. Gulyagin A. Yu. Istoriya gosudarstva i prava. [History of the state and law]. 2012, no. 14, pp. 32–34.
14. Ermoshin G. T. Status sud'i v Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Problemy pravovogo regulirovaniya. SPS «Konsul'tantPlyus» [Status of a judge in the Russian Federation. Problems of legal regulation. Legal reference system “Consultant Plus”]. 2012.
15. Pfersmann O. Sravnitel'noe konstitutsionnoe obozrenie [Comparative constitutional review]. 2009, no. 1 (68), pp. 56–59.
16. Slepchenko E. V. Yuridicheskiy mir. [Juridical world]. 2009, no. 2.
17. Kruss V. I. Konstitutsionnoe i munitsipal'noe pravo [Constitutional and municipal law]. 2012, no. 6, pp. 3–8.
18. Decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation from 8 November 2012 № 25-P. Legislation collection of the Russian Federation. 2012, no. 48, art. 6743.
19. Efremov A. V. Pravo v Vooruzhennykh Silakh [Law in the Armed Forces]. 2013, no. 3, pp. 50–55.
20. Decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation from 7 November 2012 № 24-P “On the case of checking the constitutionality of part 1 article 2 of the Federal law from 12 February 2001 № 5-FZ “On social protection of citizens exposed to radiation after Chernobyl NPP catastrophy” in interpretation given to provisions thereof after coming into effect of the decision of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation from 20 December 2010 № 21-P due to the complaint by the citizen R. Inamov”. Legislation collection of the Russian Federation. 2012, no. 47, art. 6551.
21. Timofeev Yu. A. Vestnik grazhdanskogo protsessa [Bulletin of civil procedure]. 2013, no. 2, pp. 254–280.
22. Bondar' N. S. Sudebnyy konstitutsionalizm v Rossii v svete konstitutsionnogo pravosudiya [Judicial constitutionalism in Russia in the context of constitutional justice]. Moscow: Norma; INFRA-M, 2011.
23. Salikov M. S. Zhurnal rossiyskogo prava [Journal of the Russian law]. 2003, no. 11.
24. Zaytsev I. M. Teoriya gosudarstva i prava: kurs lektsiy [Theory of the state and law: course of lectures]. Moscow: Yurist", 2005.
25. Zor'kin V. D. Sravnitel'noe konstitutsionnoe obozrenie [Comparative constitutional review]. 2006, no. 1 (54).
26. Barnashov A. M. Vestnik Tomskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Tomsk University]. 2006, no. 292.
27. Raykova N. S. Gosudarstvennaya vlast' i mestnoe samoupravlenie [State authority and local self-government]. 2009, no. 2.
28. Tikhomirov Yu. A. Konstitutsiya, zakon, podzakonnyy akt [Constitution, law, subordinate act]. Moscow: Yurid. l-ra, 1994.